Bharti Gandhi, R.Ac, B.A Health Studies, DipHE
- Bharti has more than 20 years of experience that includes, Nursing Practice (Critical Care, Operating Room and Community), Pharmaceutical Clinical Research and Acupuncture.
- Bharti has treated a variety of health conditions and Chronic pain conditions during her professional life and is an advocate for multidisciplinary approach to wellness.
- Bharti Gandhi is a TCM - Acupuncturist graduate from the prestigious school The Shiatsu School of Canada, Health Studies and Adullt Nursing Studies – DeMonfort University, England
- A diligent 2000 hours of supervised clinical practice and training.
- Bharti continues to advance her skills through on going further education
- Licensed Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncturist
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Chronic and Acute Pain conditions
- Low Back Pain, Sciatica
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Knee Pain/Shoulder Pain/Elbow, wrist pain
- Injuries from Motor Vehicle Accident
- Sports Injuries
- Hormonal Health
- Acute/Chronic Medical Conditions
- Digestive Conditions
- Women’s Health
TCM - Acupuncturist graduate from the prestigious school The Shiatsu School of Canada, Health Studies and Adullt Nursing Studies – DeMonfort University, England
Contact Bharti via email at [email protected].