Sonja J. Mortinez Alvare
- Licenced acupuncturist
- graduated with high honors in Traditional Chinese
- Medical Acupuncture from the Shiatsu School of Canada
- additional courses in Medical Pulse Diagnosis
- Cosmetic Acupuncture for facial rejuvenation
- Scalp Acupuncture for Neurological and Post Stroke conditions
- 13 years TCM work experience
- 5 years bachelor’s degree
- worked as TCM doctor in hospital for many years
Sonja is an Acupuncturist who is very committed to helping people feel their best. She really enjoys her work, with her focus on providing patients with thorough, individualized, and comprehensive care. She treats a variety of specific conditions and symptoms but likes to promote preventative health, wellness and patient empowerment.
Her good listening skills make her very good at discerning what the patient needs and she prides herself in being a very gentle practitioner.